I write every day not because I have to (well that is part of it), but because I love learning and want to share ideas that are working for me. Finding content for blog articles is not difficult, but it is easy to find content blogs that fit within my niche market is much more difficult.
Ideas are always all around us. People ask us questions about our work, our beliefs, and how to get it done. All we really need to do is open your ears and listen. Questions are usually asked to find out new information or to add askers knowledge. If enough people that a similar question, then you have a blog article.
This article was because I had three men on the same day to ask where I got a blog ideas. I’m going to share these ideas and hopefully you can use some of them to increase write your plan.
Before we begin, be ready to copy down what you need to do. Reading this article without putting it into action will not increase your readership.
- I love surveys and development. For my niche, I will look for is currently in the memory industry. It gives me insight into the buzz for the week. I usually take the top 5 ideas and put them in a list. You can use Google Trends to find much of the information you need here. Notebook my choice these days is OneNote, but there are others in the market such as Evernote. Use something that is easily accessible so you can write where you will be. Development could spark a great idea for an article.
- Top keywords in your niche. I want to know what people are looking for and then see what is available in the article on a search. This is the second part of the research. The advantage of doing this is the fact that I can learn a lot from others and find gaps where I can add my two cents. Lifelong learning and see the great ideas off shoot of this method.
- Subscribe to newsletters, blogs, and forums in your industry. I get at least 50 newsletter every day and always do a quick scan for a topic of interest and / or to substances policy. If there is interest, I dived deeper, take some notes and move on.
- Social Media letters and their popularity. Look for what’s being shared, how many people are engaged with the post, and any comments. Materials resistant is more difficult to spot here, but development certainly show up. I add most of these topics to the list of my development. This development usually last 3 to 6 months so it can give you the time you need to promote research in the industry.
- to learn something new every day. When I learn something new, I immediately write about it. Not only does it strengthen my knowledge by writing, it pushes me to put this knowledge into action. So I can give my opinion on what worked and what did not.
This list is only 5 important ways to get ideas for blog articles. It should raise awareness of other places to put some writing material together. Even reading the local newspaper or watch Periscope can give you points to add to your list.
So you do not have to carry this article around with you, I am providing you with checklist of places to get the blog ideas. Refer back to the checklist when you get stuck, you never really know which idea will be fruitful for you.